FEEL BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT THIS SUMMER IN RP
[PHOTO AT LEFT - Health in a cup: Grab a cup and drink Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink for breakfast. It is rich in vitamins A, C and B1, B2, and B6. MANILA, Philippines]
MANILA, APRIL 3, 2009 (STAR) Summer is already here. Plans for out-of-town trips to local and foreign destinations are afoot, whether on the pristine beaches of Boracay or the allure of a wildlife safari in Africa. Check out these tips to have a stress-free, beautiful summer:
1. Prepare in advance. Travel plans should be prepared well in advance. Book tickets and hotel accommodations early especially if traveling as a group to get discounts and acquire savings. Avail of earl-bird rates being offered my most local airlines.
2. Pack wisely. Nothing beats traveling light. Plan your wardrobe based on activities that you plan to take while on vacation. Planning to get a morning workout in the hotel gym? A pair of cross training shoes is highly advisable; you may also want to use the pair for walking around the places you plan to visit. For those heading to the beach, make sure you bring easy-to-dry clothes, while those traveling abroad, check out laundry shops where you can have worn clothes washed.
3. Be protected. Make sure you bring SPF skin lotion for protection when heading to the beach. Also, a pair of UV sunglasses to battle the harmful rays of the sun is highly advisable. Staying out of the sun between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. is your surefire bet to avoid sunburn. Always wear a hat when walking under midday sun and make sure you are well covered by sarongs. For guys, at least wear a shirt.
4. Stay hydrated. Bringing a refillable jug for hydration is a must. Also, packing a small water spritzer for spraying your face with water mist when the heat becomes intolerable is advisable. The human body is composed of 70 percent water, and it needs a lot of hydration. Drinking seven to eight glasses of water a day is important especially if you are going to stay in the outdoors a lot.
5. Eat healthily. Vacation is a perfect excuse to pig out and forget healthy eating patterns. Donít forget to eat the most important meal of the day, breakfast! Make sure itís a healthy breakfast. Due to late night outs while on vacation, we all tend to forego this important meal. Why not grab a cup and drink Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink with your breakfast everyday. Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink allows you to feel beautiful inside and out every day because it has cleansing fiber that cleanses your digestive system, nourishing milk that makes your teeth and bones healthier, vitamin A to work as an antioxidant, vitamin C for resistance, and vitamins B1, B2 and B6 for energy.
With these few helpful tips, you are on your way to a beautiful summer every day in 2009. For more information about possible summer getaways, check with your local travel agents for affordable packages. For tips on how to feel beautiful inside and out, please visit www.adultwellness.com.ph.
Chief News Editor: Sol Jose Vanzi
© Copyright, 2009
by PHILIPPINE HEADLINE NEWS ONLINE
All rights reserved
PHILIPPINE HEADLINE NEWS ONLINE [PHNO] WEBSITE