MAYOR JUN JUN SURPRISES KRIS WITH, GUESS WHAT?
[PHOTO - Makati Mayor Jun Jun Binay and ‘special friend’ Kris Aquino: Are they or aren’t they?]
MANILA, MAY 14, 2011 (STAR) FUNFARE UPDATE By Ricardo F. Lo - Some people say it with flowers. Others say it with chocolates.
And how does Makati City Mayor Jun Jun Binay show his care — and affection? — for a lady?
With food, that is.
According to a Funfare Update VDPA (Very Deep Penetration Agent), Mayor Jun Jun recently surprised Kris Aquino with a dozen tubs of mango yogurt which fits perfectly into Kris’ diet because she’s closely watching her weight.
Did Mayor Jun Jun enclose a note hinting at whatever “intentions” he may have in his mind and heart?
“Maybe,” said the VDPA.
I guess Mayor Jun Jun believes that the most effective way not only to a man’s but a woman’s heart is through her stomach. After all, the stomach is only a few inches away from the heart, isn’t it?
So far, Mayor Jun Jun and Kris have been insisting that they are, hmmmm, “just friends.” But what would stop them from going beyond being “just friends” and graduating to a deeper relationship? No obstacles stand between them. Mayor Jun Jun is a widower and anytime now Kris will be fancy-free as soon as the court hands down its decision on the annulment case between her and estranged husband James Yap (who said he’s “afraid” to be seen with another woman lest he be subjected to nasty rumors).
Kris reportedly told a friend that she’s “falling in love.” But she didn’t say with whom.
But wait, if you see Mayor Jun Jun on a date tomorrow night, he might be with somebody else. Is that why Kris is feeling “bad trip?”
Endorser Ai Ai de las Alas: Flawless but loveless?
Ai-Ai: Oh no, not again!
At yesterday’s lunch presscon that introduced her as the newest endorser of Flawless, Ai-Ai de las Alas said quite a mouthful about her love life which she rated zero at the moment, sob and sigh!
• “They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I behold myself as beautiful so maganda ako.”
• On Aljur Abrenica, rumored to be her prospective boytoy: “Sayang because parang nanay ang tingin niya sa akin. We haven’t met; we just talked on the phone once. Pero I find him guwapo ha, lalo na doon sa (Bench) billboard niya sa EDSA. Ipatatabi ko sa kanya ang Flawless billboard ko. He’s too young for me. (Ai-Ai is fortysomething. — RFL) At 22, Aljur is only two years older than my son Sancho.”
• “I’ve been celibate for months now. When I’m busy, ‘diet’ ako. Loveless nga ako, eh.”
• After her stormy romance with Miguel Vera (now based in the States with his wife and children): “Never na uli ako ma-i-involve sa may asawa. Ayokong makasira ng pamilya.”
• On what her children say about her love life: “Sabi nila, ‘Kung saan ka masaya, Mommy, d’un ka.”
• “Yes, naging Sugar Mommy ako minsan.”
• On the possibility of her falling in love again: “Okey lang kung mas bata sa akin o mas matanda. Basta huwag naman 100 years old. Ano pa ang sarap n’un?”
Sen. Jinggoy Estrada: Most Outstanding Government Service awardee
• Congratulations to Sen. Jinggoy Estrada who was conferred The Most Outstanding Government Service Award in the recent 42nd Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation, Inc. Foundation head Corazon Samaniego said that they chose Jinggoy “for his invaluable service to the government and the Filipino people and his untainted record and meaningful projects throughout his political term.” Justin Bieber at his Manila presscon: Just being himself
• Being still a kid at 17, Justin Bieber acted like one on the PAL flight that he and his entourage took to Hong Kong Wednesday morning after his barely 20-hour stay in Manila for his concert Tuesday night at the SM Mall Of Asia (MOA) Concert Grounds. During the nearly two-hour flight, Justin leisurely “strolled” up and down the aisle wearing a headphone. But kiddie fans on the same flight were disappointed when Justin ignored their requests for autograph and picture-taking with him. “He was such a brat,” commented a fan.
• If you happen to be in Tagbilaran City, drop by BQ Mall for pasalubong to family and friends back home, including those shown at the bottom of this page (Peanut Kisses, etc.). Owned by the family of my friends Raymond Ong and his sister Gretel Ong, BQ is the sister company of Panglao Island Nature Resort & Spa which is offering a “getaway package” for three days and two nights at visitor-friendly rates. Interested? Call 0920-9520133 or (038) 411-2599.
• Erik Santos (photo) kicks off his nationwide tour of major Casino Filipino branches with a show tomorrow night, May 14, at the Celebration Hall of Casino Angeles in Angeles City, Pampanga. Titled Prince of Pop: Casino Filipino National Tour, it will have more shows on May 25 at the Pantawan Hall of Casino Filipino Davao, June 3 at Alegria Casino Filipino Pavilion and June 11 at Teatro Casino Filipino Cebu. For tickets, call PAGCOR Entertainment Department at 852-7758 to 60, Casino Angeles at (045) 892-5074, Casino Pavilion at 524-1973, Casino Cebu at (032) 233-0004 and Casino Davao at (082) 234-3998.
Chief News Editor: Sol Jose Vanzi
© Copyright, 2011 by PHILIPPINE
HEADLINE NEWS ONLINE
All rights reserved
PHILIPPINE HEADLINE NEWS ONLINE [PHNO] WEBSITE